Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Suspense Is Killing Me

Alrighty.  So it's Wednesday and I leave tomorrow night.  I have reached a point where I just wish I was on the plane already.  Don't get me wrong I've been enjoying my time here.  Yesterday me and dad went to Pigeon Lake to see my other set of grandparents and we came back today.  It was nice, ate lots of good food, and I'm sure that won't be the last time I do that on this rather extended adventure!  I've enjoyed the time with my cousins and aunt and uncle and the other grandparents too it's been fun.  Dad also bought a new truck and it's pretty darn spiffy.  Whenever we drive in it I basically don't want to get out of it again.
Anyways as I was saying, although it's been fun, I can't take the suspense.  It feels like I'm worrying it to death.  It feels like either I go now, or I don't go at all.  All this waiting is driving me nuts.
I've been trying to do things where I don't think about it but everyone keeps bringin' it up soooo...it's not really workin too well.  Oh well!  One.....more.....day......
-Mikeala

2 comments:

  1. We are all waiting on pins and needles to hear that you made it safely to Rome!!! Hope to see something on your blog today, or hear that you have called home. Love Auntie Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. post something! i know you must be there by now!

    ReplyDelete