Sunday, September 5, 2010

Oopsies

Whoops!  I forgot to mention where abouts in
Italy I am going to!
So.  I am travelling to Rome where I will have a two-day orientation.  Then from Rome I fly to Calabria.  I will be living in Catanzaro, Italy in a small town called Botricello.  It is waaaaaay in the south, sort of near the toe, or the arch of the "boot."  I will live a kilometer away from the Mediterranean Coast!  So it's going to be nice and warm!!  It doesn't snow there in the winter, but apparently it still gets chilly, and lately I've been looking for a jacket.  Anyways!!  That's where I will be staying.  You can go onto Google Earth and find it that way or just Google it!
Pretty sweet!
Cheers,
-Mikeala

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mikeala, this exchange is going to be the time of your life! I hope you enjoy it as much as I have so far!!

    Lots of love,
    your little red freded hen! friend? ah. don't remember. that one!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you already, Sweetheart. The valley is going to be so-o-o-o quiet!

    Auntie Linda and Uncle Ron

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm writing this while you're at my house... In the shower right now lol. Just wanted to say that I think the jacket you bought is pretty sweet and I really hope we can have some good times in the little bit of time you are here before you leave. Anyways I suppose I will talk to you in a couple minutes so have fun in Italy (I'm sure you will!) and I hope you miss me and wish I'm there with you when you read this :P.
    Your favorite cuz EVER,
    Hailey <3

    ReplyDelete