Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sorry...

So earlier today I may have left on a bit of a negative note. I apologize. But, at the time, things were not fun. At all. I still look disgusting and the rash isn't really any better (I don't think so anyways it's driving me nuts it's so gross), but it's decided I can go to Napoli. I leave at 7:00 in the morning tomorrow. So if the rash is still there...I guess I will just have to finally use my foundation...blech. But I will NOT be seen like this.
So I did a bunch of last minute packing and I'm sure I've quite over-packed. As usual. But I have no idea what to expect.
I also found out today that I am able to go out by myself running, or I can go with Antonio. I was quite pleased. I had planned to talk to Antonella about it later on after Napoli and once things settled down because running isn't exactly at the top of my priorities at the moment, but she got to it sooner, which is fine.
Oh and a note for all those who read the post where I said I was "swapping music with Antonio," I did not mean Antonio as in my host father, I was referring to a classmate of mine who has exceptional taste in music (one of the first). It's actually kind of cool because we can barely talk to each other but we just show each other music and stuff it's pretty deece.
Anyways I should be getting some sleep. Once again I  apologize for all this complaining.
Cheers,
-Mikeala
P.S. I've adopted the nickname Miky but they pronounce it MEE-kay I quite like it.

1 comment:

  1. Super Cool Mik! Naples! Enjoy the trip and TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES and post them! I'm jealous.
    Actually, a stress related rash is not uncommon. Although, a medication rash is likely too. I just had one of those recently. Not fun! It goes away in a couple days.
    Relax on your trip and enjoy everything!
    Glad to hear that you can go out running and stuff. That may help with the fatigue, give you some energy.
    Good too that you found someone to share music with. I just bought an 16GB stick so I can send you some of the 120GB that I got from a friend. Some good stuff there.
    Take care and HAVE FUN!!!

    miss and love you,
    mommyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete