Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me...

Well in the few days leading up to my 17th birthday I started getting a little depressed. Quite frankly I just wanted my birthday over and done with so I didn't have to deal with it (I sound like an old person don't I?). Truth is, I didn't really think anyone here would really care that much...a few would say happy birthday, but other than that it would just be a normal day at school, then come back to the house, eat pasta, go to bed, get up, eat dinner, go to bed. So, the day of my birthday I woke up in a gloom that could've matched Eeyore's, and climbed out of my bed with a groan and got ready to go to that..."school." When I opened my door to go out of my room there was a Happy Birthday note stuck on my door, so that was a bit of a pick me up. Then at school more people seemed to had remembered my birthday than I imagined, but I assume Facebook had a rather large role in reminding everyone.
Anyways so we could say that school wasn't toooo awful. When I got home I was made a lovely carbonara, which was very good, but unfortunately I couldn't finish it because there was quite a heaping pile. Then after lunch I went to bed because I was tired. I had planned to go out for dinner that night, but I was still down. None of my real family or friends were with me...it just kinda...sucked. Then I got ready to go out and the guy who was supposed to pick me up ended up being half an hour late and it was pouring rain and I couldn't find anything decent to wear as you'll see in the pictures coming soon it was all quite tasteless. But oh well. Anyways when my ride finally showed up I was then driven to a nice beach house. And that's where I crapped myself when a bunch of people started yelling at me when I walked in the door only to realize I had been thrown a surprise party.
Opening presents

Gregorio..laughing at something

A nice shirt ;)

My new leather jacket :)

Ugh..boys

When you have a leather
jacket, your status level sky rockets

Me and Ferdy

Ferdy, Nicola, Salvatore, Ettore, Giada, Antonio

Greggy

Picture-shy Kyriam, and Alessia

...Manu

Something was funny

Ferdy stole my camera

My wonderful cake made secretly by Antonella

Cutting cake and being hit with a spoon

Curious Ferdinando

Buds
So that was my birthday..not as bad as I'd imagined, and a good time in the end. I was very touched. So thank you all for the birthday wishes oh so long ago and thanks to those here for the party and everything! :)
Happy Birthday to Me

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who gave it to you?

    ReplyDelete