Thursday, June 2, 2011

Everything After Venice That Has Been Happening And Really Should Be Shared...

Wow! I am very behind in events folks I really am sorry! Things get crazier right before the end as we all know...so now we're going to go all the way back to after Venice...

Let's start with Manu's 18th birthday party the same week I came back. Now, if I haven't explained this already I'll explain this now. 18th birthday parties here are celebrated more than whenever I leave the house. So let's just say it's way over the top. I have no idea how much money was spent on this party. But obviously a lot. Anyways it was very fancy. Held in a big fancy room with nice fancy tables eating fancy food in fancy clothes with fancy balloons and a fancy cake and a fancy DJ and fancy presents. Let's just say it was quite an event for a birthday. The whole thing is basically just a competition. You invite only the people you like (of course), and whoever invited you to their birthday, even if you don't like that person. And if they didn't invite you to their birthday you don't invite them, even if you like them.And you don't go to their birthday if they don't come to yours. And your dress has to be better than that other girl's....along with everything else. A bit ridiculous if you ask me. But I guess that's how it's done here.
It was nice none the less.
Ferdinando

Alba, Manu's cousin in case you've
forgotten, and Nandy

Manu and Alba

The birthday girl

Ferdinando stole my camera and took a pic

hmmmmm

No I am not intoxicated. I was just
laughing mom

Karaoke wasn't going very well

Alba

hhhhhhhhhhhh

Stefania

Karaoke


As you can see I don't really belong
in fancy places
So that was the birthday.... up next will be Easter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment