Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Pages Of My Notebook - A Typical Day In Class

                  

This is a little blurry but here's some math
                    

More Math
I was craving a hamburger


French
                


Chemistry
Chem on the left, math on the right...I copied off of Gregorio


Pretending to do french

Also pretending to do French

More math that I copied

Ahhhh Philosophy
                 

A little journal entry that is really supposed to be French but isn't


I work really hard

Lyrics to "Three Rounds And A Sound," by Blind Pilot. It's my new favourite song

A scribble that turned into Fred The Cloud
And supercalifragilisticexpialladoscious in Italian
underneath

Just doodles...I forget what class this was in
This is how Antonio and I communicate during Latin
            

I drew a picture of Tony
And Tony drew a picture of me

Sorry it's sideways...but it's Essere - the verb "To Be" in Italiano

So...this is what I do in school. Now you all know. It may seem nice and slack. But that doesn't mean it's fun. At least I can doodle. I like doodling. As you can see.

2 comments:

  1. Love It!
    Yippee Fat Charlie!
    I miss Fat Charlie adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!! hahahah dude! your really good at drawing! omg! that dragon is sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete