Monday, December 20, 2010

Sunday and Monday

So. Sunday morning. I wake up, do some sit-ups, and then I get dressed and but things back into order in my room and I go and have breakfast and I find Alba, Emanuela's cousin (she came Saturday night), in the kitchen cleaning mussels for Sunday lunch. So we had a nice chat and I munched on Kellog's Nice Morning Cereal, and then I went and vacuumed my room and I went downstairs for a while with Alba and Manu. For some reason EVERYONE was grumpy that day. It was a pretty stressful lunch of pasta with shrimp and mussels and then after some home made calamari. There was just this angry tension in the air the whole day. From everyone. And you know I had started off great but seriously by the end of the day I didn't want to see anyone to be honest. I was happy to go to bed that day.
Today I woke up and did some more sit-ups and ate more Nice Morning cereal and I got all ready for school. And then we went to school and did what we normally did. And then after a long and boring day at school Emanuela and I went to Catanzaro and went to the hospital to see Aldo. We got there around 3 and we waited until about 6 or 6:30....omg. But I slept on a bench for a while so it was ok.
We went in and saw Aldo and I felt myself smiling almost the whole time and Emanuela was beaming. He talks a little slow and sometimes his words are a little muddled and he moves awkwardly and things...but he's doing much better. And with time all that will get better. He's not brain damaged...but he did take quite a blow to the head so I'm pretty sure that's all normal.
After we talked with Aldo and gave him presents and things he grew very tired so we left and then Emanuela and I went out for supper with two of Aldo's friends, Ferdinand and Dario. We went to McDonald's. Surprise. I've eaten more McDonald's here than I ever have at home O.o That's not right.
But anyways today was a pretty good day. Everyone ended up happy and now I'm going to bed in a good mood.
Cheers everyone!
-Mikeala Mikalina

No comments:

Post a Comment