Thursday, March 24, 2011

Stuff

So I forgot to add something in my last blog....on Women's Day we went to the mall...and there is a McDonald's nearby with a drive-thru. And I have yet again fulfilled one of my life-long dreams. And that was....to go through a drive-thru in a shopping cart. Yes. I finally did it. And we tried to video it but the memory card won't let you video more than basically 9 seconds..which totally sucks!!! Anyways...I went to the place where you order, sitting all scrunched-up in a cheap rattly shopping cart, being pushed by Dario..and I ended up trying to order in English....and then I remember I had to put an Italian accent on the American names of the McDonald's food. All I wanted was a McFlurry. Anyways so then we were told to please "drive" up, so that's what we did. When we arrived at the window the guy was ready and waiting with my chocolate McFlurry. We got a very strange look...and then a grin and a high-five. Luckily it was a young, understanding teenager...a fellow colleague of my generation (if that makes any sense at all), so he still gave me my SMALL McFlurry.
Then I was pushed very quickly over a speed bump and down a hill full of traffic. And then Dario basically ate my McFlurry for me -.-

Now anyways back to more recent things....well I told you a drew a few pictures so here they are:
La Valeo - Science

La Giarmoleo - Math

La Mancuso - Italian and Latin

A violin...the first one I've ever done
without having to look at a real one
and it actually resembles a violin

Yes. Another dragon. It's when I
don't know what else to draw

My positive attitude towards how wonderful
math is and how much I love it intruding
in my childhood

Pacman...but not really

So yeah. School is still the same. Grumpy teachers who like to make up things to get mad at me about, stuff like that. So. Much. Fun.
Other than that...not a lot else has gone on...except I got a fairly good mark on my French test the other day...but that's about it. I have spare blocks and I go and sit in a room with Irene (she's deaf) and we manage to communicate pretty well...I even get coffee sometimes.

So after the day after tomorrow I'm going to Venice for a week! Whooot! I'm starting to get excited. I'm basically all ready to go. I'll make sure to take lots of pictures ;)

Anyhow it's starting to get late so I think I'll head to bed now!
Ciao!
-Mik


No comments:

Post a Comment