Sunday, August 29, 2010

Before The Big Trip

Alright. So I leave a week from tomorrow and I'm starting to freak out a little bit...but it still hasn't totally hit me yet. It'll probably slap me in the face once I actually arrive.  Anyways I'm getting nervous, also excited.  I'm also a little sad to be leaving all my friends and family behind. HOWEVER, I may be sad....but I don't feel guilty, not one little bit HAH!
Anyways I just thought I would write something seeing as I have no posts.
Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Only a few more days until you are off to Italy my girl. I miss you already.
    You are going to have the best time ever. Make sure that you write down everything. What you eat, what you do, who you meet, what is different, what is the same, and everything in between.
    We will be following you on your blog and live with you in your experiences.
    love ya,
    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Off she goes.... into the wild blue yonder.... Mikeala, have an outstanding time in Italy and soak up and devour everything you can. This will be a life changing experience and I am so happy for you to have this opportunity! We are all so proud of you and know you will be a fabulous year. Can't wait to read all about it!! xoxoxo Auntie Tami Uncle Max, and Lexi

    ReplyDelete